Finance Manager (Vacancy)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 15, 2022
The Telecommunications Commission is seeking qualified individuals to fill the post of Finance Manager. The details of the position are as followed:
POSITION TITLE: Finance Manager
SALARY RANGE: $70.000.00 to $80,000.00
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Oversee the finance department.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the Commission.
- Track the Commission’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the Commission.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up-to-date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the Commission.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Any other duties required by the Directors.
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- A Master’s Degree in one of the above disciplines or related areas would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a financial role.
- Strong leadership skills and experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of telecommunications sector would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Be Attentive to detail and meet deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work alone, structured and self-disciplined.
- Good working knowledge of QuickBooks, MS Word,, Excel and Power Point
Submit your resumes with a Cover Letter and two letters of reference (one preferably from a former employer). Copies of your qualifications and a copy of the passport photo page. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a Police Certificate that is issued no longer than six months from the date of submission. Applications should be addressed to The Chairman of the Turks and Caicos Islands Telecommunications Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject matter Application – Financial Manager.